I recently travelled to Xi’an, China and came across this gem of a poster outside a local bar. Apparently it teaches women how to behave and what to do when a guy calls them:
- When you get a call from a man do not believe he just want to discuss some philosophy with his valuable time, however it is perfect to prove your charm.
- Emphasizing this is nothing but a game, if you play the game try your best, it will make you happy, nevertheless, it will cost you a lot if you still serious for this game.
- Man is apt to self-worth, so you can make he confused without any effort. By the way this kind of people is interesting and dangerous. Be careful!
- When you be enamored of someone, don’t receive his invitations but keep him at an arm’s length.
- Don’t drunk before men’s invitation, because he may still invite you to have a drink. Don’t ask he pay a big bill that will make him unhappy.
- Leave before you drank and don’t forget explain to you female partner.
- When you plan to make a call to a lovely men, remember wear your glasses and breathe smooth without gum. Come down.
- When you get a ring please wait for others speak first because men like women who are mysterious.
- Don’t believe what a man said in a call. The best way to understand him is talking with him after he drunk.
- Don’t hung up the call rudely, if you don’t want to talk with him you can speak softly, ’shi t’.
Such words of wisdom.